Adultery – Infidelity
You have doubts about your partner’s faithfulness? Is he/she really “having an affair”?
You are suffering emotionally, have health concerns and finally want to know the truth.
You have the right to obtain certainty.
Fortunately, suspicions of a spouse’s infidelity are not always confirmed. Perhaps your partner simply needs a “break”, is really working long hours or just getting together with old friends.
Possible warning signals and signs of infidelity:
1. Your partner and you are not talking as much anymore as you used to.
2. Your partner is avoiding physical contact with you.
3. Your partner is constantly nagging you.
4. Your partner is suddenly becoming very “fussy” about his/her “looks”.
5. Your partner and you are spending only little time together any more.
6. Your partner and you are frequently arguing about trivial issues.
7. Your partner is making phone calls behind your back and keeps a constant eye on his/her mobile phone.
8. Your partner has stopped making any plans for the future with you.
9. Your partner is constantly working overtime and suddenly has to work on weekends as well
10. Your partner has recently started going out a lot with friends.
Do any of these observations apply to you and your partner? Then don’t let uncertainty continue to torment you. We will provide you with clarity.
We appreciate your trust!