Detective Fritsch - Terms and Conditions (GTC)
- The detective Fritsch (hereinafter called the Contractor) is committed to the mandate given to the best of their knowledge and belief, carried out with care. Any further liability for the contractor and their employees excluded, in particular is not liable for the decision to be taken on the basis of the information of the client.
- The manner determined by the implementation of the placed order but the Contractor after due consideration with one or more officials.
- The relationship between client and contractor is in terms of performance, a service contract. The contractor will retain about all you get because of the order noted silence about any third party. This also applies to staff and employees.
- Unless otherwise agreed, require the Contractor to repay at least a written report.
- The reports are intended only for the client and this strictly confidential.
The customer is liable for improper disclosure agreement of a report to third parties.
- To carry out the contract, the contractor certain tasks fully or partially transferred to others. The customer is not entitled to disclosure of information (informant protection).
- The execution of a contract may be subject to a reasonable advance payment. After consumption of the advance, the work can be suspended until the new advance.
- The client may at any time, terminate the Contractor only for good cause. In case of early termination of the contract the customer for all costs incurred up to that has to bear. False statements of the owner authorizing the contractor to terminate the service agreement. In this case, the Contractor shall be entitled to the agreed remuneration and reimbursement of expenses incurred to date including the cost of the contract plus the basic fee.
- The principal must avoid anything that hinders the implementation of the order. He is committed for the duration of the order after the order is not even on the matter to act or third persons to leave. The client also undertakes to the Contractor largely in the execution of the order by making available all relevant knowledge and documentation support.
- Following performance issued invoices are due immediately.
- If the contractor following the execution of the contract in suit or other proceedings by hearing or written reports claimed, the purchaser is obliged to compensate the time and expenses in accordance with the rates of the Contractor.
- The client guarantees with his signature that his statements reflect the legitimate interests with respect to / of the legal claim to the job execution with the facts and that any illegal, immoral or seditious aims.
- Verbal agreements / collateral agreements regarding the terms and conditions can not be made and have no validity, they are only allowed with regard to the time of the order. If any part of the contract are invalid, the other provisions shall remain valid.
- Client or contractor can take the dispute to impartial arbitration and decision of the Federal Association of German Detectives e. V. claim. There faring Decision should be considered as binding. The judges in ordinary courts is not excluded.
- The transfer of personal data according to § 16 para 1 No 2 and Section 4 BDSG permitted if the recipient has a legitimate interest or a legal claim to their knowledge has demonstrated to the satisfaction. The reasons for the existence and the means for its credible explanation must be recorded.
- For orders from abroad is the law of the Federal Republic of Germany.
- The court of jurisdiction and performance is the headquarters of the detective Fritsch in Munich.